Cancellations of Event Registration
This policy is applicable to all workshops registered through Karunawellness.in / Karuna Wellness.
Please read, understand, and agree to all policies before registering for a paid event organized by Karuna Wellness – Centre of Self Development (Karunawellness.in).
The Right to Change the Date and Location
Karuna Wellness reserves the right to change the dates and location of workshops organized by it.
Karuna Wellness reserves the right to cancel any class due to insufficient enrollment (generally 6 people minimum). In that case, the event will be marked as canceled and the registrants will be notified of the change and will receive a full refund.
First 2 Hours of the Paid Event
You will love our workshops. However, if you are dissatisfied at any time during the first 2 hours of a paid event, you may leave the class and ask for a full refund. You will get your money back. That’s our firm promise and commitment.
No refund for partial attendance workshop or any missed classes will be given.
Event Registration and Cancellation
- A minimum deposit of Rs. 4000 is required to register. Participants will not be registered into the program until the advance payment is received.
- The balance can be paid on the first day of the workshop.
- If a participant is unable to attend the event on the dates registered for and informs the center/workshop coordinator not less than 4 days before the event date, the participant will be allowed to use the deposited amount within 6 months of the registration to apply to an alternate class, workshop or therapy appointment. This credit is transferable to another person.
- No refund or credit if canceled 3 days before the event.
- Course material once handed over to the participant will be non-refundable.
Cancellation of Healing Appointments
Clients canceling appointments with less than a 24-hour notice are responsible for full payment to Karuna Wellness center and will be invoiced for said appointment.
E-mail your refund requests to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the words “Refund Request” in the subject line of your email.
You may send your written refund requests by postal mail to E-445 FF Greater Kailash-2, New Delhi 110048, India.
Date of Update
This Refund Policy was last updated on 10 February 2023.