A psychic attack can be intentional or unintentional. An example of an unintentional psychic attack is the ‘evil eye’ (buri nazar). A person who is under the influence of his own negative thoughts and emotions (anger, hatred, jealousy, etc.) may unintentionally send a negative thought (clothed by a strong emotion) to another person. This attacking thought penetrates and damages the energy field of the recipient thus creating an energy leak and the point of entry for other negativities from outside.
Signs of an unintentional psychic attack are:
- Sudden mood change.
- Sudden severe drainage of energy.
- Things go wrong.
An intentional psychic attack is a form of black magic. How destructive the attack depends upon the skills of the operator.
The person has to be susceptible to an attack to allow negative psychic energies to penetrate and lodge in the subtle body of a person. This susceptibility can be 1) karmic, 2) due to the victim’s vices, or 3) due to his negative thoughts and emotions.
Some signs of an intentional psychic attack and black magic attack are:
- Unusual sleep disturbances.
- Regular nightmares.
- A pronounced feeling of unwellness when physically nothing is wrong with the body.
- Drainage of energy, severe fatigue.
- Inability to concentrate.
- Sudden onset of depression.
- Feeling that you have been cut off from the Source.
- Uncharacteristic thoughts (“Life is not worth living”, “I want to die”, etc.)
- Feeling that you are being manipulated by some other consciousness.
- Many things go wrong at the same time.
- Sudden financial and other material losses.
- A wasting disease.
- Hearing unpleasant voices, having scary visions, and smelling foul smells.
Removal of Psychic Attack Consequences
It’s relatively easy to remove an ‘evil eye’. A session of energy healing will help to clear and repair the aura. Saltwater baths will also be beneficial. The energy body will repair itself in a matter of a few days. A healthy lifestyle during this period is advisable.
Removal of the consequences of a black magic attack should be done by a professional.
First, the fact of a psychic attack has to be confirmed by taking the client’s history and by psychic analysis. The methods of removal of the consequences of a psychic attack will depend upon the type of attack. In cases of black magic, a “do-it-yourself” approach may be dangerous to the victim and to his near and dear ones.
A victim of an intentional psychic attack can undertake the following measures:
- Follow a healthy lifestyle.
- Consciously release any other destructive, negative thoughts and emotions.
- Daily (twice a day) imagine or visualize Brilliant White Light filling your body and the bodies of your family members, your loved ones, your house, your place of work and recreation, and all objects in them and around them. Imagine this Brilliant White Light creates a powerful field of Divine force that is cleansing, healing, and protecting everything within it.
Lastly, if you have been psychically attacked, avoid any fear, anger, or desire to revenge. These emotions are unproductive, moreover, they are dangerous, for they make you more vulnerable to an attack.
Stay calm and grounded, forgive and release the perpetrator unto God and wait for this phase to pass. During this period, keep a low profile and do not start any major undertakings.
(Note: I do not specialize in black magic removal.)