“Tired of my pain…. how can holistic healing help me get rid of sciatica pain?”
Sciatica is a painful condition caused by a “pinched nerve” or compression of the sciatic nerve. In general, the pressure on the nerve can be due to a herniated disc or shortening and tightening of the Piriformis muscle.
One of the metaphysical causes, in my experience, is desperation. Try asking yourself a question, “What am I desperate about?”, “What does this pain prevent me from doing?”
To deal with the emotional reversal that may be the subconscious cause of sciatica, you can use the following positive affirmation: “(In the name of the Creator,) I am supported. I am loved”.
Based on personal experience, I suggest that the pinched nerve should be fixed by a chiropractor. Thereafter one can apply energy healing to help heal nerve inflammation.
The general approach in treatment is to increase blood circulation in the affected area. Hot water can help to improve circulation.
Energy Healing Approach
In my opinion, energy healing is an effective form of complementary therapy for sciatica. Clearing the stagnated energy and charging the affected areas with fresh prana increase the energy flow to and through them. When the energy starts flowing, blood circulation follows, and the self-healing processes of the physical body are stimulated.
It’s advisable to learn the basics of energy healing and to apply it to yourself daily for as long as the problem persists. The DIY approach is important here because, in the acute phase of sciatica, 3-4 healing sessions a day will be needed – to deal with the pain effectively and to accelerate the recovery.
The healing protocol would be along these lines:
1. Cleanse the Lumbar chakra, the Base chakra, and the minor chakras in this area. Cleanse the lower spine. The physical spine may be severely depleted while the lumbar area will be very congested.
2. Cleanse the whole affected leg, the pathway of the sciatic nerve, and the sole minor chakra. The affected leg will have a peculiar energy of inflammation discernable by touch, the sole minor chakra will be overactive.
3. Also work on the other leg, even if it is not affected – for symmetry.
4. Energize the affected area of the spine and the chakras. Energize the sciatic nerve with soothing blue energy – to relieve the inflammation. Beneficial prana colors for clearing and energizing would be very light violet, soothing blue, brilliant white with a tinge of electric blue, luminous light pink, and light green. Use your intuition on what colors to use for cleansing and charging.
5. Cleanse the aura because it is also affected. Charge it with energy.
Nerve pains may be caused by an entity attachment. This angle needs to be explored, and the attaching entity should be released before energy healing.
Chat History with a Client
(After a distant healing session, the clients’ sciatica pain reduced from 9.5 to 5, on a scale of 0-10, and is holding. June 2010.)
C: – Since the time you healed me, my pain is a bare minimum. It was amazing.
H: – Your condition is 1 1/2 months old, so the response is fast.
C: – Tell me, what did you do exactly that my so much pain vanished? Pain is there, but minimum. I can sit and walk a little bit.
H: – We work on the energy body. We thoroughly clean the affected area and then energize it. So the physical body is able to heal itself at a faster rate.
C: – OK. So you mean all my pain is due to negative emotions?
H: – Emotions and stress cause disturbance in the energy body and block the normal energy flow in the meridians and chakras. Disturbance manifests as energy congestion or depletion and it starts directly affecting the organs. Finally, it manifests as a disease.